SPEAKER NOMINATIONS NOW BEING ACCEPTED FOR THE 2017 APPAREL EXECUTIVE FORUM
Our objective is to have the speaker roster completely populated by June 1, 2017.
Below are sample topic areas that could be a good fit for this year’s Forum.
- Consumer Engagement
- The Connected Retail Experience
- 3D, Virtual Reality, Artificial Intelligence
- Unified Commerce & Beyond
- Advancements in Social Marketing
- Breakthroughs in Wearables
- Brand Building
- Technologies Driving Growth: from Merchandising to RFID
- Holistic Retail & Brand Transformations
- Supply Chain of the Future & more!
Details for Submissions
For proper consideration, you are asked to supply all of this information at the time of your submission:
- Speaker name, title and company, email and phone
- Short biography (50-75 words)
- Presentation title (one line)
- Short summary of content to be delivered (100 words), followed by three bullet points of what audience members can expect to “take away”
- Summary of previous conference speaking engagements and two speaker references including name, company, email and phone
Submit Proposals to EnsembleIQ Director of Tech Event Content John Hall at email@example.com; Subject Line: 2017 AEF Speaker Proposal
Upon receipt, session proposals will be reviewed by the editorial leads for the Forum. If Apparel is interested in your proposal we will set a call for you and the editorial team to discuss the proposed content in full detail to see where it could be a “best fit” on the agenda. In all instances, the Forum editorial team is seeking the strongest content for every opportunity.
For more information, or to discuss a potential topic, please contact EnsembleIQ Director of Tech Event Content John Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 973-607-1331. Thank you for your interest and support of Apparel’s programming efforts.