PATH TO PURCHASE SUMMIT IS NOW ACCEPTING SPEAKER PROPOSALS!
Deadline: November 14, 2018
Call for Speakers!
If you are an industry thought leader with extensive knowledge in marketing to shoppers and would like to share, inspire and educate your fellow marketing peers on best practices, emerging technologies, best-in-class strategies and success stories, then this is your opportunity!
The Path to Purchase Institute is seeking dynamic retail and CPG industry professsionals who are redefining the shopper experiences to engage the "always on" shopper for the Path to Purchase Summit (P2PSummit).
May 15-17, 2019
Fort Lauderdale, FL
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: NOVEMBER 14, 2018
Share, Inspire & Educate
P2PSummit brings together a community of peers that covers the entire spectrum of retail and CPG, and is focused on strategies and solutions aimed at improving the shopping experience to drive retail sales and shopper engagement along today's ever-evolving path to purchase.
P2PSummit is focused, efficient and purpose-built to ensure attendees are inspired and invigorated by new ideas, stimulated by content and connected through networking opportunities.
P2PSummit Attendees Include:
- Customer Teams
- Shopper Experience
- Shopper Marketing
- Shopper Insights
- Integrated Marketing
- Brand Activation
- Merchandising & Packaging
- Brand, Category & Product Development
- Customer & Shopper Insights
- Digital Marketing
- Omnichannel Engagement
- Brand & Category Management
- Brand Development
- Digital Strategies
- Planning Directors
- Promotional Strategy
- Account Teams
- Creative Directors
- Retail Design
- Strategic Planning
Topics of Interest to the P2PSummit Audience:
- New Research: Tomorrow's Shoppers, Demographics & Key Industry Trends
- The Store of the Future: New Strategies, New Formats & New Shopping Experiences
- Experiential Retail: Creating Experiences that Drive Engagement in Physical Retail
- E-Commerce: Marketplaces, the Customer Journey & Digital Currencies
- Personalization: Personalizing Offerings & Building Loyalty Using Data Driven Marketing
- Leading Edge Technologies: Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Internet of Things & Blockchain
- Innovation: Fostering a Culture of Change, Breakthrough Thinking and Agility in Adapting
- Transparency: Driving Consumer Trust & Brand Loyalty
- Consumer Engagement: Identifying & Solving the Friction Points Along the Path to Purchase
- Future of Brands & Emerging Brands: Adapting to Meet the Needs of Tomorrow's Shopper
- Best Practices for Recruiting: Talent & Fostering Career Development in Shopper Marketing & Retail
- Organizational Alignment: For Shopper Marketing Success & Digital Transformation
- Brand/Retailer Relationships: Collaboration and Partnerships
- Omnichannel Solutions: Creating a Seamless, Unified Shopper Experience Across Channels
- So-Lo-Mo: Leveraging Mobile & Social
- Success Measurement: Measuring ROI and Shopper Marketing Effectiveness
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: NOVEMBER 14, 2018
- Complimentary registration to the P2PSummit, including tickets to the Shopper Marketing Effie Awards and the Hall of Fame induction -- a $2,900 value!
- Industry recognition for yourself and your company.
- Extensive publicity in promotional materials.
- Excellent networking opportunities to interact with leading brands and retailers.
- Access to P2PSummit's app where you can communicate directly with all registered attendees.
Submission Tips & Tools
Key Points of Consideration:
- Presentations run either 30 or 45 minutes, including Q&A.
- All content must be educational and free of promotion or product pitches.
- P2PSummit does not reimburse for speaker travel, lodging or other expenses.
- Preference is given to current brand and retail marketers to share ideas, insights and current research.
- Solution providers and agencies are encouraged to bring client co-presenters.
- Confirm co-presenters are eligible to speak prior to submitting a proposal.
Please Have the Following Information Available (you will not be able to save and return):
- Speaker name(s), title(s) and company(-ies)
- Professional biography (50-75 words)
- JPG or TIF color photo, 5"x7", minimum 300 dpi
- Presentation title (one line)
- Presentation summary (100 words), including three bullet points of learning outcomes
- Summary of any previous presentations and two speaker references
Resources and Dates:
For more information, or to discuss a potential topic,
email Ronit Lawlor firstname.lastname@example.org or call (773) 992-4415.