Pharmacy U Vancouver 2020
Interactive Conference Experience
November 7-13, 2020
This year, Pharmacy U Vancouver transforms from a physical event into a 7-day Interactive Conference Experience for all pharmacists in Western Canada.
Pharmacy U Vancouver - Interactive Conference Experience provides you with:
- Live and interactive virtual education sessions
- Real-time connection with the pharmacy community
- On-demand access to sessions after the conference (if you want to watch it again!)
- Stay up-to-date on taking care of your patients and your business
- Innovative, new interactive education environment
- Topics include vaccinations in a Covid-19 environment, medical cannabis, innovations in diabetes management, keto diets and weight loss, new frameworks for better patient care
Network with sponsors, fellow attendees and industry leaders before and after education sessions:
- Book one-on-one meetings and interact in real-time with industry leaders for 7 days
- Access Pharmacy U sponsors profiles
- Download all product information from sponsors
CE credits are only available for the scheduled broadcast session.
Subsequent on demand viewings are not CCCEP accredited.
*Pending CCCEP accreditation
All registrants can select up to 5 sessions.
Detailed information on how to access the digital platform and join the virtual sessions will be shared by email closer to each session.
Registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.