The symposium is two and a half days of valuable content, interaction with solution providers and invaluable peer networking. Content is designed to provide retail dietitians with continuing education credits and strategic information to help them win with customers and demonstrate value to their banners.
Thank you to everyone who attended the 2017 Retail Dietitian Symposium.
If you would like to see pictures from this year's event you can view them here.
View the video for a sneak peak inside the event.
2017 Highlights Included:
● Day One content presented by the RDBA
● 2nd Annual Retail Dietitian Outreach Program Awards. Awards were presented to our winners at the Symposium
● Networking with industry peers
● Access to the IDDBA trade show June 5, with a special retail dietitian trade show floor tour. … and more!
PG's Retail Advisory Board:
- Karen Buch, RDN, LDN, Nutrition Connections, LLC
- Hope Danielson, Director of Health and Wellness, Niemann Foods/County Market
- Molly Hembree, RDN, LD, Retail Dietitian Coordinator, The Little Clinic of Kroger
- Meredith McGrath, RD, LDN, Corporate Dietitian, Redner’s Markets
- Julie McMillin, AVP Retail Dietetics, Hy-Vee
- Shari Steinbach, Shari Steinbach & Associates LLC