- 14th Annual -
SALES & MARKETING SUMMIT
Driving Digital Engagement
June 5 - 7, 2017
Roosevelt Hotel | New York, NY
A unique forum for sales, marketing and IT leaders to learn about the specific challenges and best practices faced by consumer goods companies in the new digital age.
Five Reasons to Attend!
- Get ahead with the CG-focused theme of “Driving Digital Engagement.”
- Join Data & Analytics or Trade Promotion share groups and interact with peers facing similar challenges and opportunities.
- Meet and connect with industry leaders and experts. Share real results and solutions in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Learn from others facing similar challenges in Structured Networking sessions.
- Learn from an educational program crafted by the leaders at CGT. The agenda includes a dynamic CIO Panel hosted by the former CIO of Walmart, Karenann Terrell. You'll also hear from Mars Inc., FreshDirect, Duracell, Unilever, Chobani, IDC, and more!
- Sign up for a Value Stream workshop on How to Think Like a Lean Expert to Lead Profitable Change
"The CGSM conference was a valuable experience to me as a recent hire just beginning to work in TPM as I was exposed to many relevant topics throughout the three days."
Senior Analyst Business Associate, Pfizer
"The CGT Sales & Marketing Summit is an excellent forum to connect with peers and solution providers to gain a better understanding of:
• What others are doing (succeeding with or struggling with)
• What new ideas/technologies are emerging. "
Retail Solutions Process Expert, Mondelez
WHAT TO PRIORITIZE?
Technology that connects consumers, shoppers, retailers, and brands has forever changed the trajectory of the Consumer Goods industry. Digital commerce, coupled with the availability of data and the growing expectations of consumers is forcing companies to seek growth in new dimensions as they compete for consumer attention, patronage, and loyalty.
LEADERS IN INNOVATION
How do companies meet these new challenges? How should initiatives be prioritized? The 14th annual Consumer Goods Sales & Marketing Summit will bring sales, marketing and IT leaders together to address those issues.
This year’s agenda focuses on the theme of Driving Digital Engagement through educational and workshop style sessions that feature the industry’s best and brightest, all sharing best practices in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Be sure to join us and other influential consumer goods executives at The Roosevelt Hotel in NYC from June 5-7, 2017.