See What We're All About . . .
Women are making their mark on the convenience store industry from the c-suite to the independent entrepreneurs and store managers.
Women continue to make a positive impact on the industry and their companies. Convenience Store News honors the women who have been nominated by their peers and selected by a panel of judges based on their contributions and attributes that go above and beyond the call of duty.
Join us as we celebrate the exceptional women who are shaping and changing the c-store industry.
2019 Top Women in Convenience Advisory Board:
- Line Aarnes, Alimentation Couche-Tard, Inc.
- Sarah Alter, Network of Executive Women
- Laura Aufleger, OnCue Marketing
- Kimberli Carroll, Ruiz Foods
- Pat Cordle, BIC USA Inc.
- Dawn Gillis, 7-Eleven, Inc.
- Danielle Holloway, Altria Group Distribution Co.
- Missy Mathews, Childers Oil/Double Kwik Stores
- Allison Moran, formerly of RaceTrac Petroleum Inc. (chairwoman)
- Dave Riser, R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Co.
- Diane Wallace, Coca-Cola North America