SOLVING THE POST-PANDEMIC RIDDLE: The Summit for Exploring Food Trends, Operations, Safety & Technology Through Collaboration & Networking
The pandemic is likely to have a lasting impact on American consumers’ tastes and desires, as well as their expectations and comfort level for purchasing food at convenience stores. In short, everything has changed for the nation’s convenience foodservice retailers.
So join us in Charlotte, N.C., for two full days of education, collaboration, networking and problem-solving as we explore the ways retailers are reviving their foodservice sales in the new normal. We’ll discuss:
- What technology will engage customers and improve operations
- Why the snacking daypart has become so important
- Winning back the breakfast business
- The new essentials of food safety
- New product development, and much more