ENTER A ONE-OF-A-KIND VIRTUAL ENVIRONMENT!
Before logging in, be sure your browser is configured correctly to enjoy the full experience.
TEST YOUR SYSTEM>>
If your system passes the system check, login at the button below with the email address you used to register anytime after 10AM EST Wednesday, September 30!
If you're still having trouble, see our "Tips for Using the Virtual Environment" below.
*You will not be able to login until after 10am EST, Wednesday, September 30, 2020 - check back at that time to join us!
TIPS FOR USING THE VIRTUAL ENVIRONMENT
We want to make sure you have the best experience possible in the virtual environment. Technology isn’t perfect, so here are some tech tips:
Before the event, select your device.
• For the best experience, use a desktop or laptop and the Chrome internet browser. If you don’t already have Chrome, download it here: https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/ • If you use the Safari, Internet Explorer or Firefox browser, you must download the BlueJeans app to participate in any breakout or keynote sessions. Download all versions of the app (desktop, iOS, Android) here: https://www.bluejeans.com/downloads
• If you use a tablet or mobile device, you will need to download the BlueJeans mobile app on your device, and you still may encounter technical challenges when navigating from the virtual event to the live keynote and breakout sessions. Log into the virtual event environment ahead of time to test your experience.
Before the event, perform the following system checks.
1. Check that your system is compatible with the virtual environment. Please follow the Platform System Check link to verify.
2. Make sure your video and microphone work by using the Talk to Jean automated test. 3. If after these checks you find the technology doesn’t work, email email@example.com.
For the event keynotes and video breakout sessions, please consider the following tips, which will make the virtual experience awesome for you:
• Refer to the agenda. If you are signed up for a 1:1 meeting you will recieve that notice by email.
• Arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your first session’s start time to give yourself time to ensure all your tech works. The environment will be accessible one hour prior to the first event.
• For video breakouts, make sure your location is quiet and has good lighting. Video group members should be able to see your face (don’t put the light behind you!).
• Use headphones with a microphone, if possible, for the best audio experience. • Ensure you don’t have updates running on your machine.
• Too many users on your internet watching video or gaming (i.e. Netflix, Hulu, Xbox, PS etc.) can affect the quality of your video and audio.
Technology support will be available during all virtual events
• If you have problems logging into the virtual environment, visit the Support link at the very bottom of the Login page.
• If you’re in the environment during the event and have trouble entering a video session, click on Tech & Program Support from the environment home page.
• If you’re in a video session and have trouble with audio or video, “Switch to Phone” by finding the microphone icon on the top center of your screen. Click the dropdown arrow on this icon to get a phone number to dial into the session.
Questions? Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org