See What We're All About . . .
Women are making their mark on the convenience store industry from the c-suite to the independent entrepreneurs and store managers.
Women continue to make a positive impact on the industry and their companies. Convenience Store News honors the women who have been nominated by their peers and selected by a panel of judges based on their contributions and attributes that go above and beyond the call of duty.
Join us as we celebrate the exceptional women who are shaping and changing the c-store industry.
2017 Top Women in Convenience Advisory Board:
● Laura Asbell, Mondelēz International Inc.
● Niki DePhillips, Kum & Go LC
● Sharon Kuncl, Eby-Brown Co. LLC
● Danielle Mattiussi, Maverik Inc.
● Nancy Smith, 7-Eleven Inc.
● Blake Benefiel, Altria Group Distribution
● Dave Riser, R.J. Reynolds
● Pat Cordle, BIC
● Kimberli Carroll, Ruiz Foods
● Nancy Krawczyk, Network of Executive Women