See What We're All About . . .
Women are making their mark on the convenience store industry from the c-suite to the independent entrepreneurs and store managers.
Women continue to make a positive impact on the industry and their companies. Convenience Store News honors the women who have been nominated by their peers and selected by a panel of judges based on their contributions and attributes that go above and beyond the call of duty.
Join us as we celebrate the exceptional women who are shaping and changing the c-store industry.
2018 Top Women in Convenience Advisory Board:
- Karla Ahlert, RaceTrac Petroleum Inc.
- Sarah Alter, Network of Executive Women
- Blake Benefiel, Altria Group Distribution Co.
- Kimberli Carroll, Ruiz Foods
- Pat Cordle, BIC
- Elisa Goria, Circle K Stores Inc.
- Ruth Ann Lilly, GPM Investments LLC
- Alicia Logan, Chevron ExtraMile
- Allison Moran, (former) RaceTrac Petroleum (chairperson)
- Dave Riser, R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Co.
- Lesley Saitta, Impact 21
- Diane Wallace, Coca-Cola North America