Speaker nominations are now being accepted.
Submit by email to both:
- John Hall, Director / Event Content --- firstname.lastname@example.org / 973-607-1331
- Nancy Jemas, Event Content Manager --- email@example.com / 973-607-1337
Use Subject Line: 2017 RES SPEAKER NOMINATION
- Nominated speakers must be senior executives from major and emerging retail organizations, or out-of-industry topic experts (non vendor). Retail Executive Summit content is built around strategic business and technology topics. The event is designed for the most senior executives. In general, Retail executives at the C-level and VP-levels receive "first-choice" consideration for speaking opportunities.
- Please note: There are also a limited number of speaking opportunities for vendors involved at a specific tier of Summit sponsorship. For all information pertaining to those opportunities, please contact Brand Director Paula Lashinsky, RIS News at firstname.lastname@example.org; 917-446-4117.
Guidelines for Nominating Retail Executives as Speakers:
- All nominations must be submitted by email.
- You may make multiple speaker nominations.
- When making your nomination(s) indicate which topic from our agenda you are suggesting the candidate for, or feel free to propose an alternate topic angle. Final placement of any nominee on the 2017 Retail Executive Summit speaker roster is at the sole discretion of the RIS News event editorial team.
- The executive's name, exact title, company name, email, phone (required). Assistant information if applicable.
- Please review the agenda on this site and then in 100 words or less, provide an abstract title and description that would relate to one of the non-assigned topics listed. The event editorial team will not consider the submission a complete nomination without details of where the nomination fits the agenda.
- 2017 Retail Executive Summit speaker outreach is officially underway. Nominations are evaluated upon receipt.
- Our objective is to have the majority of speakers in place by April 1, 2017.
- Please make nominations as soon as possible.