The apparel brand and retail community has indeed been turned upside down - by consumers, by new expectations and demands, by technology moving at warp speed.
To steal a page from Apparel’s editor in chief: “No matter the lens through which you look, it seems safe to say that we are entering 2017 buffeted by winds of chaos, complexity and change.”
Simply consider some of today and tomorrow’s prominent themes:
- Seamless Commerce
- 3D, Virtual Reality & Artificial Intelligence
- Big Data Analytics
- A Changing Trade Landscape
- Supply Chain Transformation
- Manufacturing on Demand
- Advanced CRM & Clienteling & so much more
Connectivity, ideally digitally, is the glue that weaves all of these concepts together throughout the product lifecycle. And success will come through connecting vision, strategy, people and processes.
The 17th Annual Apparel Executive Forum offers you a high return for your time in terms of personal growth and development, peer-to-peer networking and strategic idea exchange. We won’t narrowly focus on any one issue - rather we will embrace a variety of topical and forward-looking ideas that are important to the advancement of the industry, and to you.
With a theme of "The Power and The Promise of A Connected World," the Forum will bring together an intimate-sized group of senior-level executives representing apparel retailers, brands and manufacturers and a select group of progressive solution and service providers.
Our networking-rich agenda, including high-level keynotes, interactive panel discussions and One-On-One meetings with fellow attendees, is designed to provide expert-led, insightful content and clear takeaways to put to work in your enterprise.
Special Highlights for 2017:
- AEF University, featuring an array of interactive, topic-right workshops and peer-to-peer discussions
- Success Stories from Apparel’s 2017 Top Innovators
- Dinner Program recognizing the 2017 Top Innovators
- AEF Talks, delivered TED Talks style by several of Apparel’s Top 30 Under 30
- One-to-One Structured Networking
- High-level Keynotes from Inspiring Brands & Retailers
- Mentoring Opportunities with Apparel’s Top 30 Under 30 Honorees