About the Summit
- Jim Hendrickson, Manager, Market Research, 7-Eleven
- Marco Orozo, Director, Hispanic Initiatives SW, Best Buy
- Donna Sanker, CMO, BP/ampm
- Cecilia Perez, Multicultural Brand Manager, Chevron
- Nicolas Medina, Public & Government Affairs Manager, ExxonMobil
- Jamie Franck, Assistant Vice President of Operations, Hy-Vee
- Tracy Galindo, Multicultural and Specialty Marketing Consultant, Jewel-Osco/Albertsons
- Angel Colon, Director, Multicultural Development, Kroger
- Maria Correa, Category Manager, Maverik
- Maurico Simbeck, CEO, Milagros de Mexico
- Rona Fourte, Director of Supplier Diversity, Walgreens
- Rubi Hurtado, Multicultural Marketing, Brookshires
- Tamara Weston, National Multicultural Marketing Manager, Macy's
- Adonis Paseiro, Category Director, Southeastern Grocers
Co-located with the Path to Purchase Expo
New this year, registered attendees of Multicultural Retail 360 will have access to the trade show floor and the keynote presentations at the Path to Purchase Expo (P2PX) on Sept. 27-28, a solution-driven conference and trade show designed to empower those who execute marketing and sales strategy along the path to purchase.
Thousands of brand marketers, retailers, agency executives and solution providers attend P2PX to:
- Connect with over 120 exhibitors who offer hands-on, practical applications for integrating the wide variety of tools necessary to drive shopper engagement.
- Acquire knowledge and inspiration from high-profile keynote speakers from Pinterest, CVS and WSL Strategic.
- Learn from more than 100 expert speakers who'll share their highest level of collaborative thinking on omnichannel, e-commerce, shopper technology, in-store activation and an improved shopping experience.
- Benefit from face-to-face interactions during networking and social functions including the Women of Excellence Awards Reception.
P2PX is presented by the Path to Purchase Institute, the most trusted and reliable source for connecting thought leaders and facilitating the sharing of shopper marketing and path-to-purchase industry insights.
Learn more and register at path2purchaseexpo.com.