May 14-15, 2018 || Hyatt Lodge, Oakbrook (Chicago), IL
Interested in attending? Sign up to receive updates.
TransparencyIQ is the first and only event exclusively focused on product transparency for the packaged food, beverage, personal care and pet food industries. Transparency is the foundation of an effective sustainability program.
Attendees will hear from leaders in transparency including Walmart, Hershey, and Raley’s. You will learn what today’s consumer is looking for when it comes to product transparency, learn transparency best practices, and walk away with the ability to develop or expand upon your strategy for product transparency
Transparency Drives Growth For Your Business
In today's marketplace, product transparency is the key to growing your business by building consumer loyalty and trust. Yet professionals charged with developing the strategy for transparency initiatives often struggle with seeking a roadmap to begin. Until now.
TransparencyIQ offers a focused environment for like-minded individuals to gather and discuss challenges, gain insights, share best practices and learn from diverse perspectives.
Source: Label Insight Food Revolution Study 2016
TransparencyIQ Advisory Board
Providing guidance and perspective on content that will truly make a difference.
- Bob Carpenter, CEO, GS1 US
- Girish Dhaneshwar, AVP Supply Chain Practice Leader, Cognizant
- Dr. Elizabeth Dunford, Post Doctoral Research Fellow Univ. of North Carolina, Global FoodSwitch Project Leader
- Tom Langan, NA Director External Affairs & Media Relations, Unilever
- Patrick Moorhead, Chief Marketing Officer, Label Insight
- John Phillips, SVP Customer Supply Chain and Global Go to Market, PepsiCo
- Randy Skoda, President and CEO, Topco