Once registered, these tips will ensure you have an optimal event experience.
Not registered yet? Sign up below.
ENTERING THE VIRTUAL ENVIRONMENT
ENTER A ONE-OF-A-KIND VIRTUAL ENVIRONMENT!
For the best experience, use a desktop or laptop and the Chrome or Firefox Internet Browser.
Before logging in, be sure your browser is configured correctly to enjoy the full experience.
If you're still having trouble, see our "Tips for Using the Virtual Environment" below.
TIPS FOR USING THE VIRTUAL ENVIRONMENT
We want to make sure you have the best experience possible in the virtual environment. Technology isn’t perfect, so here are some tech tips:
Before the event, select your device.
- For the best experience, use a desktop or laptop and the Chrome internet browser. If you don’t already have Chrome, download it here: https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/
- If you use the Safari, Internet Explorer or Firefox browser, you must download the BlueJeans app to participate in any breakout or keynote sessions. Download all versions of the app (desktop, iOS, Android) here: https://www.bluejeans.com/downloads
- If you use a tablet or mobile device, you will need to download the BlueJeans mobile app on your device, and you still may encounter technical challenges when navigating from the virtual event to the live keynote and breakout sessions. Log into the virtual event environment ahead of time to test your experience.
Before the event, perform the following system checks.
- Check that your system is compatible with the virtual environment. Please follow the Platform System Check link to verify.
- Make sure your video and microphone work by using the Talk to Jean automated test.
- If after these checks you find the technology doesn’t work, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use headphones with a microphone, if possible, for the best audio experience.
- Ensure you don’t have updates running on your machine.
- Too many users on your internet watching video or gaming (i.e. Netflix, Hulu, Xbox, PS etc.) can affect the quality of your video and audio.