New Perspectives on Consumers’ Eating and Drinking Behavior
What are the critical “pain points” you need to overcome in order to grow your foodservice business? What consumer shopping behaviors around eating and drinking do you need to know more about in order to better meet your customers’ needs?
The 2017 Convenience Foodservice & Beverage Exchange will help you truly understand your customer and learn how to incorporate the latest strategies and tactics to help you become an undisputed foodservice leader and destination for a complete fresh food and beverage experience.
View the video for a sneak peak inside the event.
This year’s Foodservice & Beverage Exchange will include:
- A look at today’s hottest food and beverage trends and what they mean for the future.
- Exploring consumer shopping behaviors that are driving foodservice growth and purchases in c-stores.
- Addressing key issues and pain points facing c-store retailers such as food safety, spoilage, labor and more.
- Strategic discussions and research on how to beat fast-food chains, the importance of beverage selection to drive sales and analyzing dayparts.
- New areas of focus to drive growth like health & wellness, ethnic foods and innovations.
- Convenience store trends touching upon dispensed and
cold vault beverages.